Call 888.847.4449 to discuss this service further with a live representative!
Direct Connect Systems
The companies we hire are specialists in grease trap pumping, licensed, insured and on call to us 24/7/365. They respond within 4 hours. They are available for regular maintenance, cleaning and verification of grease traps, interceptors and lift stations.
Our vendors maintain traps for compliance and regularly advise us if there is any buildup of FOG, BOD, TSS or pH within the tanks. We require our vendors to respond to emergencies promptly and employ service-oriented professionals who understand the importance of getting it done now.
SLM ensures proactive inspections, utilizing the most advanced equipment to eliminate backups.
Preventive and routine maintenance includes regularly scheduled clean-outs of grease traps, lift stations, and storm drains; and drain line cleaning and high pressure jetting of interior and exterior plumbing lines.
Peak-time service, even at night. We eliminate your customers exposure to offensive odors, and manage traffic congestion in your parking lot during your peak business hours.
- A Direct Connect System (also known as Frontline or Clean Starr Units) is a cooking oil container that is connected directly to the fryers in an establishment, making it quick and easy to drain. These containers can either be located inside or outside the establishment.
- SLM only send licensed vendors out to service your direct connect system and will perform a maintenance check on the system periodically for preventative reasons. SLM is able to have your cooking oil container serviced to cater to your needs, regardless of how often it needs to be pumped.
- SLM is there 24/7/365 in the event of an emergency, and a technician will be on site no later than 4 hours after the initial call into us. If a spill occurs, we will be with our vendor and your facility until the problem is resolved, and will be fully accountable.
All you need to do is call 888-847-4449 to find out how.
Restaurant & Hospitality saving rebate analysis
Grease Trap - Current Client
|2015 Annual Rate||$108,954.64|
|2016 Annual Rate||$44,098.15|
|Annual 12 Month Saving||$64,256.49|
- SLM partners with companies who are on the leading edge in the conversion of animal by-products into either value-added feed ingredients or conversion into bio-diesel and/or alternative fuels
- SLM provides reports showing the dates of pickup, yield, tonnage along with a comparison to the Jacobsen Index
- SLM is available for emergency service should a spill occur and are with the vendor and facility until the problem is resolved
“It’s great working with SLM personnel. They eliminated all my waste problems and continued to save money.”
“SLM saved us money and frustration from the beginning”
– Restaurant Owner