Call 888.847.4449 to discuss this service further with a live representative!
HVAC Coil Cleaning and Refrigeration Coil Cleaning
Clean coils on your HVAC and refrigeration are both areas where you can be losing money. SLM prevents that loss by cleaning both for you. We clean your exterior coils with a heated power washer, and your interior coils with environmentally friendly cleansers. We can clean them annually or bi-annually, with a savings of 25-35%.
- Cleaning condenser coils is an important part to running your HVAC system in your establishment. Failing to do so will result into dirty and blocked condenser coils, which can increase condensing temperatures, which results in a 6 to 8% increase in energy consumption.
- SLM sets preventative maintenance quarterly, semi-annually, as well as annual services to ensure your systems does not miss a beat. We also offer 24/7/365 emergency services for when your system goes down during unconventional business hours. Someone will be there and have a technician on site within three hours, and will be available until the emergency has been resolved. Installation and maintenance is performed only by qualified personnel who are familiar with the particular kind of equipment.
- SLM schedules quarterly visual inspections on both air cooled condensing units as well as unit coolers, air cooled condensers and fluid coolers. SLM also schedules semi-annual inspections and preventative maintenance on air cooled condensing units. This service includes visually inspecting the unit, cleaning the condenser coil and blades, checking the operation of the condenser fans, inspecting electrical wiring components, and checking the refrigeration cycle. These systems are also checked annually by inspecting the suction accumulator (if applicable), as well as submitting an oil sample for analysis. Unit coolers and air cooled condensers and fluid coolers are also periodically maintained by cleaning the evaporator coil and blades, checking the operation of all fans and ensure airflow is not obstructed, the refrigeration cycle is monitored, and the electrical wiring and components are inspected.
All you need to do is call 888-847-4449 to find out how.
Restaurant & Hospitality saving rebate analysis
HVAC - Current Client
|2014 Annual Rate||$8,525.89|
|2015 Annual Rate||$6,752.75|
|Annual 12 Month Saving||$1,773.14|
- Emergency 24/7/365 service available
- All vendors certified and available for instillation, repair, and maintenance
- Routine maintenance and analysis available
“It’s great working with SLM personnel. They eliminated all my waste problems and continued to save money.”
“SLM saved us money and frustration from the beginning”
– Restaurant Owner