Our first rate vendors can handle it all! Call 888.847.4449 to find out how.
- Jetting is the preventative service that helps keep kitchen lines flowing properly by cleaning with high-pressure streams of water in an effort to clean out debris and buildup. PM jetting reduces downtimes and decreases the likelihood of emergency plumbing repairs. Inlet/outlet jetting involves the cleaning of the lines from the restaurant to the grease trap, and then from the grease trap to the main line. Drain line jetting involves cleaning the drains in areas such as the kitchen, bar, mop closet, lavatory, etc. Sanitary line jetting involves cleaning the lines from the bathroom out to the main connection line.
- SLM will schedule preventative PM jetting regularly to keep drain lines flowing properly which will reduce downtime and decreases the likelihood of emergency plumbing repairs being needed.
- SLM can schedule PM service for the cleaning of drains for all of our clients who this service impacts. We can also schedule one-time services for the cleaning of the drains. If a deficiency in the line is discovered, SLM will notify corporate in an effort to resolve the deficiency. SLM promptly pays vendors, reducing the amount of paper work required by the customer. We will respond promptly to any emergency, 24/7/365, and someone will be available the entire time of the emergency until it has been resolved.
- Snaking is the use of a long metal tube with a cable on one end and a crank on the other end. The cable is compression wrapped and looks like a flexible drill bit. Commercial drain cleaning companies offer a snaking system which use bigger auger and thicker cables that are rotated using a motor powered machine. This is then used to cut through clogs and obstructions within the line. Snaking is the preferred choice for older, fragile lines as it reduces the likelihood of damaging the line.
- SLM actively manages clogs, leaving the customer the time and the ability to stay open and focus on the business at hand.
- SLM is able to schedule one-time services for the cleaning of drains in a restaurant/business in emergency circumstances. We schedule PM services for scheduled snaking where lines are older and more fragile. If a deficiency in the line is discovered, SLM will notify corporate in an effort to resolve the deficiency. SLM promptly pays vendors, reducing the amount of paper work that is required by the customer. SLM will respond promptly to any emergency and someone will be available for the duration of the emergency until it is resolved.
- SLM is able to offer services for regular maintenance, cleaning and verification of grease traps, grease interceptors, lift stations, and clean outs of grease traps, lift stations, and storm drains. Other services available are clogged pipes, water pressure tests, drain repairs/replacement, PM programs, regular scheduled maintenance, and servicing on pipes of all sizes. Comprehensive service includes full pump out and scraping the sides of the grease trap/interceptor.
- SLM is available 24/7/365 and can have a technician on site within 4 hours of the initial emergency call. A representative will be available for the entire duration of the emergency until it has been resolved. All our services are performed by licensed and insured specialists. These specialists perform proactive inspections at each pump in an effort to eliminate backups. Our vendors provide feedback on any buildup levels found within the tank. SLM ensures that each location is in compliance with all applicable mandates. We take the hassle out of ensuring your PM service is scheduled. SLM scheduled pumping service helps prevent odor problems and health hazards associated with blockages. In addition, SLM’s scheduled pumping service helps prevent discharge of grease, oil, and food solids into the sewer while promoting efficient flow of grease and wastewater.
- SLM schedules PM service on a regular basis and notifies when a scheduled date is coming up. We ensure vendors are pumping the contents of the grease trap/interceptor/or lift station. SLM assures any deficiencies in the grease trap, grease interceptor, or lift station are brought to the attention of corporate in an effort to resolve the deficiency. SLM promptly pays vendors, reducing the amount of paper work required by the customer.
All you need to do is call 888-847-4449 to find out how.
Restaurant & Hospitality saving rebate analysis
Grease Trap - Current Client
|2015 Annual Rate||$108,954.64|
|2016 Annual Rate||$44,098.15|
|Annual 12 Month Saving||$64,256.49|
- Save money by reducing the need for costly emergency repair services
- All vendors are background checked, drug tested, licensed and insured
- Annual maintenance keeps drains clear
“It’s great working with SLM personnel. They eliminated all my waste problems and continued to save money.”
“SLM saved us money and frustration from the beginning”
– Restaurant Owner