We regularly inspect all services including repair and replacement. We only hire state certified plumbing and underground utility and excavation service providers capable of handling all types of lift station repairs. SLM specializes in the cleaning, installing and repair of all lift stations including wet well, valve vault and control panel related work. We provide lift station jetting, cleaning, piping and pumps 24/7/365.
Lift Stations + Maintenance
- Pressure clean and degrease wet well interior; clean and degrease each float switch.
- Check amperage draw on each pump.
- Check pump alternation and float operation sequence.
- Check phase monitor or volt monitor setting.
- Take elapse time meter readings to insure proper pump alternation.
- Check visual and audible alarm.
- Check incoming voltage to control panel.
- Check breakers, fuses and relays inside of the control panel.
- Check amperage settings on motor resets.
- Check voltage at terminal block.
- Perform complete station pump down.
- Secure (lock) wet well, control panel, switch disconnect and valve box.
Restaurant & Hospitality saving rebate analysis
Lift Station/Grease Trap - Current Client
|2015 Annual Rate||$108,954.64|
|2016 Annual Rate||$44,698.15|
|Annual 12 Month Saving||$64,256.49|
- SLM Ensures the location is in compliance with frequency mandates
- SLM’s vendors proactively inspect the grease trap/lift station to ensure it is in optimal condition
- SLM requires all our vendors to respond promptly to emergencies
- 24/7/365 Emergency line
- All in One; servicing grease, cooking oil and jetting
“It’s great working with SLM personnel. They eliminated all my waste problems and continued to save money.”
“SLM saved us money and frustration from the beginning”
– Restaurant Owner