Document Shredding Services
An estimated $100 billion per year is lost to information thieves. Did you know that there is NO LAW against dumpster diving? After the business has disposed of its documents, it has no claim to it’s privacy.
For every one ton of paper recycled:
- 7000 gallons of water is saved
- Between 17 and 31 trees are saved
- 4000 KWh of electricity is saved
- 60 pounds of airborne pollutants are not expelled
When your business throws away reports and documents with sensitive information you can be at risk or violation of privacy laws. An information breach could cost you millions, so why take the chance? Protect your business from identity theft today and call SLM.
How We Will Help
- Security consoles in range of sizes
- On-call or pre-scheduled pickups
- Certificates of description- kept at SLM for a period of 5 years
- Reporting monthly on certificate destruction, quantity and dates
- Weekly, monthly or “o-call” pickups
Do Less. Get More Done.
Contact Us Today For A Free Assessment of Your Facility Needs